Wednesday, August 31, 2011

watercolour painting with dawn tan


tomorrow night is the first night of this great class i've signed up for ~ i can't wait!
you can see all the details about it in the harvest work room shop. dawn tan's style is just gorgeous ~ check out her blog here.

also very excited about the first day of spring tomorrow. we've had 3 days of solid sickness here ~ so much stress and worrying . . . it will be nice to see the tail end of winter!

hope you are doing well.

*image from the harvest work room.


6 comments:

Belinda said...

How exciting. I love Dawn's style. I hope you will be posting photos of what you create at the workshop.

Kylie said...

Oh how exciting Belinda!!! Have fun :)
And yes, here's hoping for an end to winter colds!
Kx

lamina @ do a bit said...

I have just gone a totally wonderful shade of green with envy!!! Wow how exciting...I love Dawn Tan's work and she is such gorgeous person too! I'm sure you are going to love it!

Sometimes I wish I was still in Melbourne... so much cool stuff happens there :)

Hope you guys recover from being sick soon... we have had a good dose too the last few days :( Yeh bring on Spring!!

Meeling said...

How fun!! I hope you have a fantastic time!!

Angie said...

That class looks like so much fun!! Enjoy your time there :)

Alisa : Ink Caravan said...

Sorry to hear the lergies have been hanging around : (
Hope the class helped cheer you up. So envious! : )
xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin