Wednesday, June 10, 2009

my creative space . ll&o interview







today's work was punching holes and re-stocking my little collage pieces ~ which i try to keep organised in this tool box/container from spotlight!
i didn't get through that many as it seems to take a while to punch carefully. i included a close up shot of the couple that came out with some areas coloured and some not ~ i use the punch upside down so the blade doesn't take away some of the paint on the surface of the paper and actually can't see what i'm doing. i like these ones best!

am off to get my neck fixed {am having a little trouble turning my head to the left!!}.
hope your day has been creative so far. to see more creative spaces or play along here.

i did an interview with lisa on lou lou & oscar {thanks lisa} ~ such a beautiful blog, and a big honor :)

17 comments:

Kate said...

Those little dots seem to have a life of their own. I hope they don't take over the world oneday. I am going to be really nice to paper dots just in case.

Kylie said...

Oooo... I'm totally loving this!!! How delicious are those bits?! I've started on some collage lately too and have taken in your tip about the tool box container - great idea. They're slippery little suckers sometimes, aren't they? Thanks for this - lovely post.
Good luck with getting your neck fixed. K

Kirsty said...

Excellent. I love the collection at the ready.

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Wow, nice to see your tool box container being filled up. It seems like you are a very organised person. Hope your neck will feel better soon - keep it warm! Happy weekend, Belinda! :)

littlelovelies said...

love all your little punch outs! I hope your neck gets better soon & i'm off to read your interview now!

p.s. I am hosting a sponsored giveaway for a beautiful handcarved stamp - you can enter here.

x nadine
little lovelies

becclebee said...

i love them - green is so my favourite colour. and well done too with such amazing photos - tricky to do so close up.

Lucy Bowler said...

Gorgeous little dots! It's even fun doing things with the scrappy bit! I have a bag filled with tiny bits of fabric which I can't bear to throw out. They look so pretty and one day I really will do something with them. Hope you manage to 'Look Both Ways' again!

Gina said...

Collage is a complete mystery to me. I wonder if I'll try this medium some day? You're certainly inspiring me in that direction. Off to point a collage-loving friend to your blog!

Luna Levy said...

beautiful photographs :) so poetic!!

hollie said...

this is just beautiful! i love your palette. the colors are calming but vibrant.

Jessica Marie said...

i love these pictures :D

good luck with the neck!

Janelle said...

I love all the little bits and dots! I can just see myself punching out a ton of little dots and sorting them into piles and then sneezing across the table :)

Janelle

tangled sky studio said...

great photos! the wee bits of goodness that make up your work are beautiful on their own.....hope your feeling better today.

Anonymous said...

very therapeutic

Muddlepud said...

Such great little bits, and very soothing colors!

Alisa : Ink Caravan said...

Great shots! Amazing how something so simple can look so beautiful.

M* (Melanie) said...

beautiful imagery this week! I love it

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin