Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my creative space


my creative work has been on hold for a week ~ my family visited for the long weekend {which was fun} and we've been house-hunting, pretty adamantly!
there's a little on-hold, catch-22 cycle going on, mostly based on living in a house that gets super dark in winter ~ apart from the photo taking thing, i find darkness in the day time pretty hard to deal with! so, i am hoping something falls into place soon, so that we can move and then i can set up a great workspace and take great photos!! don't you hate uncertainty and making huge decisions?!

i'm off to play with the brightly coloured thread! happy creative space day :)
pop over to kirsty's for more spaces.

8 comments:

Kathryn Mitchell said...

Ah I suddenly feel very blessed to have our little sunfilled apartment. Good luck with the hunting, I hope its successful and that you can have a new shiny workspace soon :)

june at noon said...

My house is small and not without its issues, but it gets amazing light all day long. I totally understand the need for that. Good luck!

74 Lime Lane said...

good luck with the house hunt ~ i can imagine the gloom must be hard to deal with as an artist

Kylie said...

Wow! That really looks like winter! I can see why you have the need for bright thread ;) Good luck with your house hunting Belinda! Kx

Same Length Pinkies said...

yes, natural light is important for art and lifting the spirits. good luck! i think uncertainty and big decisions can be very refreshing, too, though.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Good luck finding the light filled home of your creative dreams!! Gloomy doens't do it for me either. Love Posie

Ooty said...

Good luck with the house hunting =)

Janelle said...

Best of luck with the house hunt! I knew we had found the right house when I walked into a room that had windows on 3 sides and was completely awash in light. I love my studio - even in Seattle winters it's relatively bright :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin