Thursday, November 26, 2009

w i p . happy friday






i've been crocheting these shapes for the love of crocheting ~ they don't really have a purpose yet. i'm still not sure what i'm doing with some of these sketches . . . entertaining the idea of 'propper painting' {which would require a studio} but also digital colouring {and everything in between}. i feel like i'm on the edge of *something*? that maybe i'll cross a line with them soon! do you ever get that feeling with your work??
{the funny light at home today!}
happy 'black' friday :)

11 comments:

meg and em said...

wow, i really love your artwork!! and your crochet shapes are looking really great too!! :D

june at noon said...

Pretty shapes! I've just hinted to my hubby that he might want to browse your shop for me for Christmas this year. ;)

Good luck discovering that thing that's right on the verge!

Kylie said...

I love them Belinda!! So gorgeous :) I'm going to concentrate on crochet this summer holidays... about the only portable thing I can take with me really ;) Particularly love the second-last drawing too. Kx

June rhymes with moon said...

It's always hard to be patient and figure out the "something," isn't it? I love your crochet pieces in those beautiful colors. Good luck with the "something" and with your sale!

Janelle

gretchenmist said...

thanks gretchen ~ pretty nice to be on somebody's christmas list!
have a great weekend :)

gretchenmist said...

thanks kylie! where are you off to for the holidays?

gretchenmist said...

thanks janelle :)

vadjutka said...

yumm-yumm, I love the olive crocheted flower!

vadjutka said...

yes, sure I have that feeling - but usually I feel my boundries, I feel that at some point I have to learn something in a more pro wy - for example sewing. :-)

Helena / Little Mo said...

or sometimes belinda i feel like it's 'almost within reach' but i somehow can't grasp it yet. Lovely crochets by the way, so sweet. xxx

abeautifulparty said...

i love this! i wish i knew how to crochet. i had a dream last night that I was knitting. I was doing a great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin