Wednesday, December 2, 2009

my creative space







i got kicked out of my creative space today! my husband came home sick + needed our room with the blinds down . . . so i relocated to the kitchen table and in a kind of panic {the one that happens when i have it sorted in my head as to what i want to work on/get done and i realise that i have less than a day in total to actually do any of it!} tried to remember and write down the ideas!

there's lots i could be doing right here on the computer really, but i'd love to be finishing these little paintings, and try out the triangle hooks i bought.

these beautiful things came in the mail at the start of this week, as part of the artist exchange email project. thanks to leah duncan {the first 2 pics} for the gorgeous cards and hand drawn note and letha colleen for the divine aceo :)

hope you are having a fun time in your space today! for more creative spaces, visit kirsty.

also, big thanks to kristina for this lovely post :)

17 comments:

Kellie said...

hope the mr feels better soon! but on a brighter note, your creativity is exploding and I can't wait to see the wall pieces.

leah duncan said...

so lovely to see my pieces in their new home! love, love the painting you're working on. : )

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful space you have this week even if it has been relocated. I hope you get to finish your paintings soon.

Kylie said...

Lovely work Belinda. My art swap pictures have been coming in too - isn't it fun? K

Ooty said...

When my MR. isn't feeling good I can't so a thing he is like a little baby =D I hope you did get things done - I adore your style!
<3

Anna said...

Lovely little paintings. Congrats on surviving a sick man in your house too!

vadjutka said...

Amazing drawings!
Sending healing vibes to your family!

Annamaria said...

Lovely cards and aceo's you received! I hope your husband feels better soon-
Love the grren blues you use-
Annamaria

June rhymes with moon said...

I couldn't get many people to participate in the art exchange but I knew the 2 that did would send you something fantastic! Thanks, Leah and LethaColleen!

Janelle

Kirsty said...

Just beautiful...as always.

Alisa : ink caravan said...

Oooh, lovely exchange gifts, is such great fun isn't it. Sorry your hubby's unwell, mine is coughing something shocking at the moment, so so over all the lergys this year. Lets hope 2010 is healthy and therefore prolific. : )

Vic said...

I need to get me to the hardware store - I want triangle hooks too!!

Very pretty things you have there!

jody mcdowell said...

found your blog on the etsy forums! you have some awesome stuff in your shop and i'm excited to look around some more!

gretchenmist said...

yep, lets hope for a better, healthier year next year!

gretchenmist said...

hi jody,

gretchenmist said...

try again!! hello + thanks for your comment :)
there is no link to your site in the comment so i thought i'd reply this way ~ feel free to pop back and add your link so people can visit you too.

Allison said...

Can I get in on the art exchange project? I love to swap and get new art works!

www.allisonostertag.etsy.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin