Wednesday, February 20, 2013

the big exciting news!



the big news i've been keeping stored up is that i'm going to the camilla engman ace camp in may!
i mentioned wanting desperately to go in this post from march, 2011!
i think it's time!!

to make it happen, i've put together a pozible campaign. it was a totally nerve~wracking and all~consuming but really positive process. i did try to do a video version of me talking for the start . . . but gosh that scares me!! photos are not so much my thing either, but, i'm hoping it'll all be worth it.

i had a lot of help from teegs {who was very generous with her time, thanks teegs} and a friend {thanks kate} with putting the text together, including a new bio/artist statement. phew!

anyway, now for the edge of the seat process of seeing what happens . . .

i'd so love it if you would help me spread the word :)

check it out! {eeek! or maybe not so bad as you know all about my year last year, fingers crossed!}
xx

13 comments:

lamina@do a bit said...

How exciting!!! Good luck :)

Hazel Terry said...

Wonderful :-D

13threads said...

Sounds fantastic! Lots of luck x

Unknown said...

Great video and thumbs up! More via mail.
BarbaraBee

Christina Lowry said...

Fingers crossed! Count me in. xx

Meeling said...

Awesome Belinda! Sounds like an amazing opportunity!!

Wishing the best at reaching your goal!

cabin + cub said...

Oh that is very exciting news!!!

tangled sky studio said...

you are a rock star belinda! the video is awesome, the dream is fabulous and the goal attainable. love.love.love your spirit : )

Vickie said...

how exciting & awesome :)

prettylittlethieves said...

I'm so happy and excited for you! and definitely have my fingers crossed. I've shared it on my blog too. hope you don't mind. here's to making dreams come true!

holly aka golly said...

What an incredible opportunity, Belinda! I'm so excited for you!

Evie said...

very exciting! well done for the courage to get this far and all the best for the next steps. here's to your dream becoming your reality x

Alisa : Ink Caravan said...

Wow Belinda, that's so exciting!! I've always thought the Ace Camps sounded brilliant and I couldn't think of anyone who deserves to go more. Big hugs, Alisa.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin