Friday, April 17, 2009

holiday pics . links




hello! thanku so much for the birthday/holiday wishes and comments.

here are some pics of our travels :) it did rain all but 2 days. these photos are from a drive from my dad's place to the beach – a back and forth trip from childhood! the landscape looks better in the rain i think, especially on the side with the cane fields.

i have people to thank for posting about my work while i was away – some beautiful blogs that are new to me too, go see :)

ju . studio home creative
nelleke . by nelle
jackie . etsy item of the day
diana . please sir

am off to catch up on my blog reading . . .

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Here's hoping you're feeling rested and refreshed after your break...I always feel like I need a vacation after my vacation :)

Janelle

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That rain looks heaven sent. I can almost smell it from here.

tangled sky studio said...

these pics are of my perfect kind of day! welcome back and thanks for your comments on my blog....

beth

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin