Friday, April 3, 2009

holidays


2 pieces of news:
today i did no work at all as it's my birthday - i went shoe shopping instead! it seems most women wear shoes with heels??? what's with the heels? will keep looking! we had wild electrical storms today – the sky was very dark and there was lighting that was not far away at all. from a middle floor in a department store i could hear thunder so loud i thought they were demolishing part of the building!
we are off to this spot to visit family for two weeks tomorrow. will miss this space! i hope you all have a lovely, productive and fun couple of weeks :)

13 comments:

Kim Wallace :: Udessi said...

Happy birthday Belinda!! Hope you had a lovely day and a great holiday coming up.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fabulous day and enjoy a wonderful and well deserved holiday!
Sophie x

tangled sky studio said...

happy birthday belinda!
i don't wear heels (ever)....if your looking for cool funky and comfortable shoes check out camper: http://shop.camper.com/index.xhtml?lng=en&gclid=COHCg5nl1JkCFQEeDQod20p3Vw

have a great vacation and visit...what a gorgeous photo!

beth

A Blond And A Torch said...

I hope you have a very happy birthday, Belinda!

Anna Betts said...

Happy Birthday to yooooo! How exciting, I hope you're having a lovely day. To add to it, I've awarded you special prize...have a look at my blog :)

littlechrissy said...

Happy birthday :-)

Ooty said...

Happy birthday!!
Enjoy your time off =0)

Janelle said...

Happy birthday!

I agree with you about heels - I won't wear a heel for anything short of a wedding and it would have to be a pretty posh wedding at that.

Janelle

belinda marshall said...

thanks everyone for the wishes :)

Chocolate and Steel said...

happy birthday!!!

don't feel pressured to wear heels. I've never been able to hop on board that requirement.

edward and lilly said...

Happy Birthday! I'm an Aries gal too. I'm glad you went shoe shopping, sounds like the perfect celebration. I'm with you re the heels, even though I'm a shortie I can't help but live in flats. Enjoy your hols!!

cabin + cub said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a relaxing holiday!
ps. I am also a shortie who loves flats! ;)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

A bit late but I hope it was a happy one and that while I write this, you are having a wonderful break! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin