Friday, July 17, 2009

saturday shopping list . jewels





1. lemon grove a {b u d} necklace . budpnq
2. verdigris bobby pins . fleurfatale
3. 18kt gold and silver dome ring . jessedanger
4. leaf medal . lilarubyking

**there are shops that i just can not help but go back to! i love all the shops that i feature here, but i have a such a soft spot for lilarubyking jewelry {u may have noticed}.
**images from the shops listed.

to see more etsy saturday shopping lists or to post your own, go to fancypicnic and have a look.

also, virgina invited me to share '5 things' {thanks virginia}. her blog is lovely and there are mini interviews with some of my favourite etsy artists/illustrators too.

have a great weekend :)

18 comments:

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow what beautiful pieces!

vadjutka said...

All of them are very pretty, I like this collection!

zoetropa said...

ooh, such loveliness! Lilarubyking's jewelry/shop is great, it's now a new favorite!

Jesse Danger said...

Thank you for including my dome ring with these great finds!

Kylie said...

Ooo I like that last one! :) K

Anna Ruby said...

such lovely pieces, I'm so happy to have my leaf medal included! thanks so much!

Katherine said...

verdigris bobby pins . fleurfatale- LOOOOOOVE them! They're all great finds. ;) -Katherine from www.liaison.etsy.com

annamaria potamiti said...

They are all beautiful !
Annamaria

Katie said...

You have really great taste! Thanks for including Lemon Grove! (Love that Leaf Medal from lilarubyking)

Alisa said...

What a gorgeous shopping list! Mine this weekend was no where near this satisfying.

A Beautiful Party said...

thank you for your comment on my blog!
these pictures are so beautiful. great collection!

edward and lilly said...

I love fleurfatale, I was just checking out that shop the other day. Great choices!

Christina Lowry said...

Oooooh, the beads and hairpins are gorgeous. Of course, I would not say no to any of the other pieces either... :)

Kendra Zvonik said...

You have wonderful taste, Gretchen! Love your picks!

Chrisy said...

I can see why you have that soft spot for lilarubyking...each piece is just a superb work of art...and I'm a sucker for the use of metal and fibre...thank you too sweet thing for stopping by and leaving wellness vibes for me...it means a lot..

our little love nest said...

Everything is so pretty! Loving them too now. Thank you for sharing.

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

The silver dome ring is super! :)

Amanda Conley said...

yes, that leaf brooch is fantastic.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin