Wednesday, July 8, 2009

my creative space






here is my creative space today~ deciding which to make into pendants and which brooches . . . a little hard-core glueing {appologies in advance for the messy glue on the back of these ~ neat glueing is not my forte!} and taking hundreds of photos. there are now 16 brooches and 8 pendants done + one for my sister. i hope to get through all the photo editing and description writing tonite {not sure that i will!} so that i can list them. there are a couple of photos up on flickr if you'd like to see {click on an image above} the 'chain' part of the pendant is hand dyed and rolled silk that i found at my local bead shop ~ it's made locally and very soft. . .

i hope you had a creative day.
to see more creative spaces or show your own, head to kootoyoo :)

** in other news ~ kim from Udessi gallery will having a stall at the boutique markets in brisbane on sunday 12th july {8am - 4pm}, so if you are in brisbane that would be fun to check out {lots of my prints will be there!}

19 comments:

M* (Melanie) said...

A visual delight as always! They are beautiful. I love the cup one!!

Kylie said...

Just gorgeous, Belinda. I love these so much. I'm more of a brooch girl myself - they all look totally divine. Shame they won't be ready for the Portside Market this Sunday but I'll be there avidly admiring your prints! Lovely creative space! :) K

Jeana Marie said...

they've come up really well, belinda! I especially like the pendants :)

♥ Megkip said...

I really love them! I especially like the little coffee mug. I had a creative day! :)

Kim Wallace :: Udessi said...

totally smitten... Love all of them but pendant in particular :)

Gina said...

Oh, so beautiful. Dibbs the cup one! Have you thought about the fact that you could have them as brooches that could also be worn as pendants?!

Kirsty said...

These are absolutely gorgeous.

Chrisy said...

Congrats! They look great...unique and modern...

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

How wonderfully creative!!

Unknown said...

They're a bit lovely, aren't they?!!

june at noon said...

These are great. I love the tiny little bits. I keep scrolling back up to see them again!

vadjutka said...

they look amazing!!
I hope one day some of them will be little wallhangings (do you have that word?)...

cabin + cub said...

oh those are all so cute! i love that little mug ;)
they will be hot sellers on etsy!

annamaria potamiti said...

They are beautiful Belinda- Particularly the pendants!

hollie said...

the pendants hang perfectly!

Leonie Guld said...

Wow. I love them. What a great creative space you have this week as always

Cindy said...

The colours are so soft and pretty, really beautiful to look at. Super!

woollywotnots said...

Neat work! Beautiful

Michelle Brunner said...

These are GREAT! I love your style:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin